CorinthFIRST is a community initiative that promotes the outstanding shopping opportunities available here and highlights the benefits of shopping locally. In fact, the variety and quality offered by Corinth retailers continually attracts thousands of shoppers from the tristate area and beyond.
Shopping locally boosts the local economy, generates tax dollars to support public services, and keeps residents and visitors connected to local retailers and service providers. Also, shoppers save time and money because they don’t have to travel to meet their needs.
Shopping Opportunities in Corinth
The historic downtown area remains the heart of the city and offers some of the best shopping opportunities, including:
- Stores offering jewelry, gifts, furniture, and antiques
- Hair design studios and barbershops
- Restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops
- Thrift shops for the budget-conscious shopper
Moving theÂ Crossroads MuseumÂ to the Historic Corinth Depot has sparked revitalization of the South Fillmore Street area, which has become home to specialty stores offering items dedicated to our area’s historical heritage.
Located just outside the historic district, Cass Street is lined with shopping options including Belk and JCPenney plus a variety of fast-food restaurants.
Located southeast of downtown, the Harper Road area offers:
- Walmart Supercenter
- Lowe’s Home Improvement Store
- Corinth Commons shopping area with 120,000 square feet of retail space
- Harper Square Mall, home to Sears and many locally owned clothing, gift, discount, and variety stores
- Several unique restaurants
Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it in Corinth. For more information, see the listing of local businesses, or contact The Alliance.