2787 S Harper Rd.
Corinth, MS 38834
This 630,500 sq.ft. building is located in an AT&T Fiber Ready industrial park on a 105 acre campus inside a New Market Tax Credit designated census tract. The building has a 2 ton crane capacity. With generous clear height and wide bays, the building can serve up to a 12 megawatt electrical load. The building is served by a Kansas City Southern Rail spur.
The building is located 45 miles to Interstate 22 and 61 miles to Interstate 40. The building is also 2.5 miles to four-lane U.S. Highway 45 and two miles to four-lane U.S. Highway 72. The Tupelo Regional Airport is 50 miles to the south and the Memphis International Airport is 89 to the west. Yellow Creek Port is 22 miles.
As of November 2015, the building is under new ownership and management of a national commercial real estate investor, Phoenix Investors of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Planning for an extensive renovation of the facility is now under way, in an effort to reposition this unique property.
- 2.5 miles to Hwy 45 (4-lane)
- 2 mile to Hwy 72 (4-lane)
- 45 miles to I-22
- 61 miles to I-40
- 20 miles to Yellow Creek Inland Port
- 89 miles to Memphis International Airport
- 50 miles to Tupelo Regional Airport
- Rail spur: Kansas City Southern
- Electricity: Alcorn County Electric Power Association
- Natural gas: City of Corinth Gas & Water, 6 inch line
- Sewer: City of Corinth Sewer, 8 inch line
- Water: City of Corinth Gas & Water, 6 inch line
- Telecom: AT&T