Mississippi State Highways in Corinth
- MS 2, a two-lane highway, runs south from the Tennessee border (around 15 miles north of Corinth) to Hickory Flat, MS, southeast of Corinth (around 60 miles).
- MS 350 runs east to west from MS 2 to MS 25 (12.932 miles).
U.S. Highways in and Near Corinth
- US 45 runs north to south from Michigan to the Gulf of Mexico in Alabama. The majority of the highway in Mississippi has four lanes, though parts in Kentucky and Alabama remain two lanes.
- US 72 is a four-lane highway that runs east to west from southeast Tennessee through North Mississippi and Alabama into southwest Tennessee (337 miles).
- Future I-22, which will connect Memphis to Birmingham along what is currently US Hwy 78.
Freight Carriers Serving North Mississippi
- AAA Cooper
- ABF Freight
- Arkansas Freightways
- Atlanta Motor Lines
- Averitt Express
- WmBurnett Truck Lines
- Carolina Freight Corporation
- Freeman Truck Line
- Gay Truck Line
- Jones Truck Lines
- Merchants Truck Lines
- Old Dominion Freightline
- Overnight Transportation
- Ozark Transfer Co.
- Phillips Truck Line
- Roadway Express
- Saia Motor Freight
NOTE: this list may not be all-encompassing
Distance to Major Markets
|City||Distance in Miles||Distance in Kilometers|
|Memphis, TN||93 miles||150 kilometers|
|Birmingham, AL||180 miles||289 kilometers|
|Jackson, MS||219 miles||353 kilometers|
|Little Rock, AR||232 miles||373 kilometers|
|Atlanta, GA||324 miles||523 kilometers|
|New Orleans, LA||388 miles||626 kilometers|
|Dallas, TX||551 miles||889 kilometers|
|Chicago, IL||530 miles||855 kilometers|