The Yellow Creek Port, adjacent to Iuka, MS, and part of the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway, is only 25 miles from Corinth.
Yellow Creek Port
- Near Iuka, MS
- 25 miles from Corinth, MS
- A 420-foot concrete dock with 1,000-foot mooring cells
- 250-ton and 150-ton mobile cranes
- Forkflifts with maximum 80,000-pound capacity
- Storage for 14 barges
- Humidity-controlled warehouse
- Truck scales
- Connects the Tombigbee River in Alabama to the Tennessee River
- The Tombigbee River exits into the Gulf of Mexico just south of Mobile, AL
- Is 234 miles long with 10 locks and dams
- Ships as much as 1.2 billion ton-miles of commerce each year
- Serves the deepwater ports of New Orleans, Panama City, Pensacola, Gulfport, and Pascagoula
- Maps of the Waterway
- List of the towing companies serving the Tenn-Tom.
To learn more, visit the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway website.